Mr Paul Montgomery FRCS
Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor with a sub-specialty interest in vertigo, dizziness and balance problems.
Graduated from Leeds medical school in 1984 with postgraduate training at Saint Mary’s, Saint Bartholomew’s and the Royal Marsden Hospitals, London. Consultant appointment in 1997.
1) Silver National Clinical Excellence Award – National Health Service
2) The Cutlers’ Surgical Prize – City of London
3) The George Davey Howells Memorial Prize – University of London
4) British Medical Association Highly Commended ENT Book Prize
1) A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumours of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract: A Transnasal Video Endoscopic approach
Editors: Tim Price, Paul Montgomery, Martin Birchall, Patrick Gullane
Publisher: Informa Healthcare 2012
2) Principles and Practice of Head & Neck Surgery and Oncology – 2nd Edition
Editors: PQ Montgomery, P H Rhys-Evans & PJ Gullane
Publisher: Informa Healthcare 2009
Surgical Instrument Design.
1) The Montgomery Double-Ended Surgical Spoon. S Murray & Co 2011
2) The Montgomery-Youngs Sphenopalatine Artery Clip Applicator. 2005 K.Storz
GMC registration number: 2923635
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
The Royal Society of Medicine
The British Association of Otorhinolaryngologist
British Society of Neuro-Otology
Travel, diving, shooting and the piano.